Monday, March 28, 2011

Ako Project Posters - Masoala and Mantadia




Images © Janet Mary Robinson and McCrae Conservation & Education Fund (2011).

These two posters are the latest two in the Ako Project series. If you've been following my blog you will have seen my posts showing the creation of the central illustrations; now you can see the final posters (although there may still be small amendments to the text).

The posters will now digitally wing their way to Antananarivo, the capital of Madagascar, where they will be printed, and then distributed to primary schools and zoos all over the island.

I have the very exciting news that I am shortly winging away myself, with Johnny, firstly to Taiwan, and then to Australia, for a month. Yipppeeee! I can't wait to see lots of exciting new places, wildlife (and of course some of my 200 + relatives down under!)

Watch this space! I hope to post some drawings of platypus, or at least possums, before the month is out.

No comments:

Post a Comment